Online Instructor Led Training
This Online Crane Safety Training program is delivered on Zoom to students over a 3.5 hour session. An online exam is given at the end of the presentation.
This is theory only and does NOT include any on-site evaluations. We can and do provide the evaluations for an additional fee.
Upon completing the virtual program, a certificate of participation is issued to the operator and your company. Again this does not provide full certification as there has been no practical evaluation by our instructor.
Click HERE to find out more details or to book a course.
- All of our certification programs are always available on-site, which is up to 8-hours in duration depending on the number of students attending
- Approximate time required for the theory program is 3.5 hours including theory exam
Please do not hesitate to contact us HERE for pricing or program details.
Alternatively you can send us an email using the contact form below.
*NOTE you must always determine if eLearning is accepted in your province prior to signing up your operators for the eLearning (theory) aspect of this program.
- Due to the variety of provincial standards, we refer to CSA Z150.3-2017 as reference. We are not able to cover all crane models, brands and installation types, ours is simply control reference of the crane at it’s basic level.
- It is up to an appointed individual within your company to ensure competency as well as follow up on practical use of the crane.
- This program like ALL online program are theory only. It is NOT is a standard 3-year certification by OHS standards. It is not possible to offer a renewable certification with theory only.
- Our instructor led program where the operators are following a process then each participant will receive a 3 year renewable certification.
Please Fill Out the Form Below and Click Submit.