Light Duty Knuckle Boom Crane, Carry Deck, Mechanic Service Crane Operator Safety Training – Call us (403) 606-0603
Alberta – Saskatchewan – Manitoba – NWT – *B.C
If you are located in Alberta, Saskatchewan or N.W.T and operate the Light Duty Knuckle Boom Pickers, Crew Trucks, Oilfield Service Trucks, Mechanics Corner Mount Service Cranes or Carry Deck Cranes, Our Operator Safety Training Program is for you
- All types of knuckle boom cranes (Articulated loader) that have an initial lift capacity of up to 8-Tons in Alberta
- Any type of knuckle boom crane that has a lift capacity of up to 5 -Tons in Saskatchewan
- In B.C we can provide you with operator safety as long as your crane does NOT exceed a 5-ton initial lift, does NOT have more than 29′ of hydraulic reach
- All brands of Knuckle Boom Cranes – HIAB, PALFINGER, FASSI, Copma, Cormach, Amco Veba, etc
- All brands of Mechanics corner mount service cranes – Stellar, Cobra, Autocrane, Venturo, Palfinger, etc.
- All brands of Carry Deck Cranes – Broderson, Manitex, Valla, Drott, etc. These must NOT exceed 15-ton capacity!
Our one day, light duty crane safety programs will provide your operators both new and experienced, with updated knowledge regarding safe, proper, factory style crane operating procedures.
*We Do Require a minimum number of operators to come out to your location.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page by clicking HERE
Upon Completion Operators Receive:
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Wall Certificate of Completion
For Complete Pricing, Please Click HERE to Send Us An Email Request or
Call us at (403) 606-0603
*Payment Methods Accepted:
- Travel is now a simple flat rate
- GST separated
- Terms are: Full payment is due at the end of training day unless previously discussed.
- *If any of your operators are day of “no-shows”, we reserve the right to invoice you unless prior notification has been received (72-hours is required)