Light Duty Crane Operator Training and Certification
This is for All Light Duty Cranes Including: Knuckle Boom Cranes – Carry Deck Cranes – Mechanic Service Cranes and Mini Crawler Cranes.
Our programs are all up to 1-day in duration.
They provide your company with crane specific, operator safety certification.
All training is done ON-SITE, your site, anywhere in Western Canada.
- See picture below for the types of cranes we provide the operator certification training on
- We also offer a 2 or 3 day program, please contact us by email for more details and pricing
- We do not offer programs for individual operators, group training only
Click HERE to send us an email request for more information
If you are located in – Alberta – Saskatchewan – Manitoba – NWT – B.C and operate any type of light duty knuckle boom pickers, mechanics service crane, carry deck crane, or Spyder type mini crawler crane, our 1-day operator safety training program is the right choice for giving your operators certified training for your company.
In Alberta, knuckle boom cranes (Articulated loader, picker trucks), must NOT exceed 8-tons in lift capacity.
In Saskatchewan any knuckle boom crane may NOT exceed 5.5 -Tons in lift capacity
In British Columbia your crane may NOT exceed 5-tons in lift capacity or exceed 25′ of boom reach
Carry deck cranes we train on may NOT exceed 9-tons in lift capacity
*IF your knuckle boom picker crane has a winch installed, the winch can NOT exceed a 5-tons single part line lift
*Crane may be installed on any type of vehicle, stationary mount, trailer mount, Rear mount, behind cab mount, etc.
Operator Training and Certification Program Details:
- Knuckle boom crane operator safety certification details, click HERE
- Mechanics corner mount service crane operator safety certification details, click HERE
- Carry deck crane operator safety certification details, click HERE
- Micro boom crane operator safety certification details, click HERE
- Mini Crawler Crane (Spyder type) crane operator certification details, click HERE
- Online Learning programs are also available details please click HERE
- Truck mounted forklift operator safety training details, click HERE
Our light duty crane safety programs will provide both new and experienced operators with updated knowledge regarding safe, proper, factory style crane operating procedures.
*We Do Require a minimum number of operators to come out to your location and there is a low travel charge to come to site, which is far less than sending your operators into a central location. For more information, please visit our FAQ page HERE
For All the On-Site programs, upon successful completion your operators receive:
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Certificate of Completion (we also provide this in PDF for your files)
- 3 Year Renewal
- All documents SPECIFIC to your crane in a convenient package to update your SOP, COR/SECOR documentation (extra fee for this)
*For the Online programs, the operator receives a certificate of participation only.
- Travel is now a simple flat rate
- G.S.T is separate
- Full payment is due at the end of training day, alternate arrangements may be made.
- *If any of your operators are day of “no-shows”, we reserve the right to invoice you unless prior notification has been received (72-hours is required)