Light Duty – Knuckle Boom Crane – Carry Deck Crane – Mechanic Service Crane – Operator Safe Use Certification Programs.
- We offer a 1-day, light duty crane operator safety certification programs ON-SITE only anywhere in Western Canada
- We also offer a 2 or 3 day program, please click HERE for more details and pricing
- We do not offer programs for individual operators, group training only
If you are located in – Alberta – Saskatchewan – Manitoba – NWT – B.C and operate any type of light duty knuckle boom pickers, mechanics service crane, carry deck crane, or Spyder type mini crawler crane, our 1-day operator safety training program is the right choice for your company.
- In Alberta any type of knuckle boom crane (Articulated loader, picker trucks), These cranes must NOT exceed 8-tons in lift capacity. The Crane may be installed on any type of vehicle, stationary mount, trailer mount, Rear mount, behind cab mount, etc.
- IF your knuckle boom picker crane has a winch installed, the winch can NOT exceed a 5-tons single part line lift
- In Saskatchewan any type of knuckle boom crane may NOT exceed 5.5 -Tons in lift capacity
- In British Columbia your crane may NOT exceed 5-tons in lift capacity or exceed 25′ of boom reach
- Carry deck crane lift capacity in Alberta and Saskatchewan may NOT exceed 8-tons in lift capacity
Operator Training and Certification Program Details:
- Knuckle boom crane operator safety certification details, click HERE
- Mechanics corner mount service crane operator safety certification details, click HERE
- Carry deck crane operator safety certification details, click HERE
- Micro boom crane operator safety certification details, click HERE
- High rail crane operator safety certification details, click HERE
- Mini Crawler Crane (Spyder type) crane operator certification details, click HERE
- Virtual or eLearning program for all of our programs, details please click HERE
- Truck mounted forklift operator safety training details, click HERE
Our light duty crane safety programs will provide both new and experienced operators with updated knowledge regarding safe, proper, factory style crane operating procedures.
*We Do Require a minimum number of operators to come out to your location and there is a modest travel charge to come to site, which is far less than sending your operators into a central location. For more information, please visit our FAQ page HERE
For All the On-Site programs, upon successful completion your operators receive:
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Certificate of Completion (we also provide this in PDF for your files)
- 3 Year Renewal
- All documents SPECIFIC to your crane in a convenient package to update your SOP, COR/SECOR documentation (extra fee for this)
*For the Virtual (eLearning) program, upon completion your operator receives a certificate of participation only
For Complete Pricing, Please Click HERE to Send Us An Email Request or Call us toll free (403) 606-0603
*Payment Methods Accepted:
- Travel is now a simple flat rate
- G.S.T is separate
- Full payment is due at the end of training day, alternate arrangements may be made.
- *If any of your operators are day of “no-shows”, we reserve the right to invoice you unless prior notification has been received (72-hours is required)