Are you located in Southern Alberta and Looking for the Following Crane Training Programs for Your Operators?
Some of the locations we have trained in are Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, Taber, Brooks, Milk River, Calgary, Innisfail and Red Deer. These locations are covered by our instructor in Calgary.
We don’t charge a travel fee based on most of these areas are within 2 hours of our office, thereby reducing your cost for training. We also don’t charge any LOA fees, again we are doing what we can to ensure your training costs are kept as low as possible.
Some of the programs we offer are:
- Knuckle Boom (Picker) Training up to 8-tons – See HERE for more details
- Carry Deck Crane Training up to 15-tons – See HERE for more details
- Mechanics Service Crane Training – See HERE for more details
We have been providing light duty picker training in Southern Alberta for the past 6 years and our program has you covered in ALL areas:
- Proper factory training on the crane
- Dealer hand over of a new crane to the customer is expanded upon with our program
- All documentation is provided to you upon completion of the program
- All training programs are 1 day in duration unless otherwise advised
- This do NOT include a rigging training as this is a full day program by itself
- End of day summary
- All other documentation you will need to be compliant
Please contact us HERE for more details or to book your ON-SITE training
We also offer portable load scales from 1,000KG up to 30,000KG, for more information on these, please click HERE