Overview of the carry deck crane operator safety training course (please email for full overview)
Our 1-day program is for ALL Carry Deck cranes with a capacity of LESS THAN 15-tons!
We will be offering an advanced course, 3-days in duration (2-days crane, 1-day rigging) in 2021, please contact us to be placed on the list
In this program your operator will learn the following:
- Load Control Techniques
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Safety Regulations & Standards
- Carry Deck Crane Fundamentals
- Preventative Maintenance & Procedures
- Principles of Balance, Stability & Capacity
- Safe Operations for Applicable Designations
At the end of the program if successful your operators will receive:
- Certificate (3 year renewal period)
- Laminated Wallet Card
- End of day training summary
- Full documentation provided to update your COR/SECOR/Insurance files
- 1 day in duration
- Morning Theory (approx. 3.5 hours)
- Afternoon practical (until completion)
- Manual and test provided
Contact us via email HERE or call us at (403) 606-0603 for full overview and details.
Should your crane be larger than 20-tons in Capacity, you will be required to have a trade registered operator run the crane.