An update on stocking sizes will happen in the next 2 weeks, however they will be for cranes only.
The smallest we will stock is
18″ x 18″ (46cm x 46cm) – $ POR
24″ x 24″ (61cm x 61cm) – $ POR
36″ x 36″ (91cm x 91cm) – $ POR
- Cranes of all sizes
- Trailer dolly legs
- Load-all trailers
- And many more
- Renewable resource – it’s good for the environment
- Simple to make – Their outrigger pads are Douglas fir, waterproof polyurethane glue, pressed and screws installed from both sides ensure a solid, structurally sound crane outrigger pad.
- Cost is typically lower than the poly style pads
- Wood does not bend in the warm temperatures like the poly pads tend to (1″ thick poly pads ALWAYS bend), thus reducing the effective support area for the outrigger pad, harder to put back into the pad holder on the crane (goes from 1″ thick to 2″ thick depending on the distortion), this is NOT a good problem to have, eliminated with wood.
- Plywood laminate may deteriorate over extended time, thing of your rigging, when the rigging is worn and tattered (it should have been replaced a very long time ago), these are no different.
Eventually we will be providing a full selection of outrigger pads, in standard size as well as custom sizes. Contact us below for more information.
Contact us HERE