Light Duty Crane Operator Virtual Certification Programs.
The program is delivered via Zoom or Teams to the students over a 3.5 hour session and an online exam is administered at the end of the presentation.
This is the theory component of our on-site program that is instructor led via Zoom (or Teams), not simply placing a student behind a laptop, this is interactive.
Upon completion a certificate of participation will be issued to the operator.
- All of our certification programs are always available on-site as well
- Approximate time required for this theory program is 3.5 hours including theory exam
Please do not hesitate to call us at (844) 334-8847 for pricing or program details. Alternatively you can send us an email using the contact form below.
*NOTE you must always determine if eLearning is accepted in your province prior to signing up your operators for the eLearning (theory) aspect of this program.
- Due to the variety of provincial standards, we refer to CSA Z150.3-2017 as reference. We are not able to cover all crane models, brands and installation types, ours is simply control reference of the crane at it’s basic level.
- It is up to an appointed individual within your company to ensure competency as well as follow up on practical use of the crane.
- This program like ALL online program are theory only. It is NOT is a standard 3-year certification by OHS standards. It is not possible to offer a renewable certification with theory only.
- Our instructor led program where the operators are following a process then each participant will receive a 3 year renewable certification.
Comments or questions are welcome.