Carry Deck Crane Safety Training
Our 1-day on site only training program for Carry Deck cranes UP to a capacity of 9 tons.
Our program will instruct all operators on the key specific items to ensure safe use for the operator and those within the lift zone. This is for all carry deck cranes that is used by – pipe fitters, steam fitters, welders, millwrights and yard support personnel.
We provide training services in Alberta and Saskatchewan primarily but will travel to other provinces as necessary.
Please contact us HERE for more.
In this program your operator will be provided the following information:
- Load Control Techniques
- Pre Use Inspections
- Safety Regulations & Standards
- Carry Deck Crane Fundamentals
- Preventative Maintenance & Procedures
- Principles of Balance, Stability & Capacity
- Safe Operations for Applicable Designations
At the end of the program if successful your operators will receive:
- Certificate (3 year renewal period)
- Laminated Wallet Card
- End of day training summary
- Full documentation provided to update your COR/SECOR/Insurance files
- 1 day in duration
- Morning Theory (approx. 3.5 hours)
- Afternoon practical (until completion)
- Manual and test provided
Contact us via email HERE
If your crane is larger than 9-tons in Capacity, according to Trade Secrets Alberta, you will be required to have a trade registered operator run the crane. See information HERE