Brief overview of the carry deck crane operator safety certification course (please email us for full overview).
Our 1-day program is for ALL Carry Deck cranes with a capacity of 1- 8 tons!
We will be offering an advanced course, 3-days in duration (2-days crane, 1-day rigging) in late fall of 2021, please contact us to be placed on the list.
In this program your operator will learn the following:
- Load Control Techniques
- Pre Use Inspections
- Safety Regulations & Standards
- Carry Deck Crane Fundamentals
- Preventative Maintenance & Procedures
- Principles of Balance, Stability & Capacity
- Safe Operations for Applicable Designations
At the end of the program if successful your operators will receive:
- Certificate (3 year renewal period)
- Laminated Wallet Card
- End of day training summary
- Full documentation provided to update your COR/SECOR/Insurance files
- 1 day in duration
- Morning Theory (approx. 3.5 hours)
- Afternoon practical (until completion)
- Manual and test provided
Contact us via email HERE or call us toll free: (844) 334-8847
If your crane is larger than 8-tons in Capacity, according to Trade Secrets Alberta, you will be required to have a trade registered operator run the crane. See information HERE